Canada 2020 is hosting its 4th Annual Health Innovation Summit on March 27 & 28 in Ottawa, ON.
The theme this year: the intersection and impact of Data, Drugs and Diet on our health system. We will be gathered in the Chateau Laurier Hotel for a series of keynotes, panels, presentations and discussions focused on the latest innovations in Canada’s health system.
The event will begin on March 27 with an evening reception, followed up by an all-day conference on March 28.
The full agenda will be released two weeks prior to the event.
Key questions we will be asking:
- Does innovation help us bend the cost curve in our healthcare system?
- How do we more effectively use the unprecidented amount of data generated by both health practioners and – increasingly – patients?
- How do we reconcile the need for further innovation in the pharmaceutical sector with the pressing need to cut costs?
- How should governments define healthy eating?
- Regular: $195.00 + HST / Fees
- Student: $75.00 + HST / Fees
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Former Premier of British Columbia, former Canadian High Commissioner to the UK