On November 9 & 10, 2017, Canadians for Clean Prosperity is partnering with Canada 2020 to host it’s second annual Clean Prosperity Summit.
This year’s one day conference and reception will focus on U.S. and Canadian energy policy with discussions surrounding State & Provincial Opinion on Climate Policy, Energy Exports, Conservative Public opinion on Climate Policy and the evolving Auto Industry.
The summit will feature keynotes by TED HALSTEAD, Chairman and CEO of the Climate Leadership Council & BOB INGLIS, Executive Director of RepublicEn.
They will be joined by panelists:
- Martha Hall Findlay, Canada West Foundation
- Dennis McConaghy, formerly TransCanada Corporation
- Jacob Irving, Canadian Hydropower Association
- Josiah Neeley, R Street Institute
- Chris Ragan, McGill University
- Ted Graham, GM
- Cara Clairman, Plug’n Drive
- Adam Blinick, Uber Canada
Thursday, 9 Nov 2017, public talk with Ted Halstead
Friday, 10 Nov 2017, full day conference