Finance Minister Bill Morneau has made tax competitiveness one of his top priorities for the new sitting calendar year.
On September 11, 2018, Canada 2020 will convene a one-day Tax Summit at the Shaw Centre in Ottawa to help frame the conversation on Canada’s tax system, with the specific goal of keeping Canada competitive.
Questions we’ll be asking at the summit:
1. How should Canada’s tax system immediately respond to world events?
2. Can Canada’s tax system be simplified?
3. How can Canada’s tax system be modernized for the 21st century?
Registration is now open:
- Early-bird tickets: $99 + tax & fees (on-sale until August 10th)
- Regular admission: $129 + tax & fees (on-sale August 10th – event)