Join Canada 2020 on the anniversary of legalization for an in-depth look at the policy, scientific and business forces shaping Canada’s new cannabis industry.
On October 17, 2018, Canada became the first G7 country to legalize cannabis on a national level.
Since that time, unprecedented levels of capital, investment, research, innovation and market opportunity have shaped Canada’s cannabis market as a global leader.
In order to maintain that first-mover advantage, smart, strategic public policy will continue to play a key role in this market and its growth in the years to come.
That’s why Canada 2020 is convening Canadian Grown: The 2020 Cannabis Public Policy Conference, to provide a compelling, unparalleled platform to explore what this new reality holds in store for the Canadian economy.
Learn more about the 2020 Cannabis Public Policy Conference Canada2020.ca/canadiangrown – we hope you can join us.
The conference will look at four core themes:
- Election 43 & Cannabis Policy. Agenda setting for the incoming administration, and mapping Year 2 scenarios for Bill C-46.
- Industrial Policy & Market Structure. Firmly establishing cannabis as a top-tier industrial sector within government and analyzing the ways public policy and market forces intersect and enable growth.
- Science, Research & Genomics. Forging a path to cannabis’ untapped genomic potential, and targeting the policy frameworks that will enable new research, innovation and scientific discovery in Canada.
- Global Pressures & Opportunities. Assessing global pressures and determining the international opportunities that can help fuel policy and market momentum.
*You must be 19 years of age or older to attend this event.
- Corporate Rate: $575 + HST
- Government Rate: $225 + HST
- Not-for-Profit & Academic Rate: $175 + HST
- Student Rate: $150 + HST