Canada’s long-term growth and resilience will depend on its ability to make transformational and sustainable infrastructure investments across the country. Getting the Infrastructure Spend Right will discuss investment strategies and new technologies focused on building more inclusive, connected and resilient communities.
We will be joined by:
- The Hon. Catherine McKenna, Canada’s Minister of Infrastructure and Communities
- Jason Bordoff, Professor of Professional Practice in International and Public Affairs, Advisor to the Obama Administration on energy and climate and Founding Director of the Center on Global Energy Policy
- Gareth Jones, Principal at The Carlyle Group
- Carole Saab, Chief Executive Officer of the Federation of Canadian Municipalities
- Jacob Glick, Vice President of Public Policy at Telus
- Bridget Carle, Vice President, Public Sector Solutions at SwissRe
- Helaina Gaspard, Director of Governance & Institutions, Institute of Fiscal Studies and Democracy at the University of Ottawa
Getting the Infrastructure Spend Right is part of Canada 2020’s new media series Crisis to Resilience. Learn more about our new media series here.