Canada 2020 is seeking to engage the services of an experienced web developer to relaunch canada2020.ca and its associated project web properties.
In 2019, Canada 2020 will launch a new version of Canada2020.ca. To accomplish this, we require the assistance of an experienced web developer or firm to work with our Ottawa-based team on the conception, build and launch of a new web property.
The winning firm will:
- Have experience working with content-creators
- Prioritize smart, clean and user-friendly, intuitive design
- Deliver a product Canada 2020 can (mostly) manage itself
The new Canada2020.ca will host:
- Content-rich information about upcoming events
- Unique, mobile-friendly, project-specific micro-sites
- A clean and intuitive publishing platform
Canada2020.ca will be maintained by the Canada2020 team, with occasional supplemental support from your firm or contractors.
October 2018: Interested firms should send an Intent to Submit notice to email@example.com which includes company or contractor information, samples of work, and your proposed CMS.
November 1, 2018: Approved firms selected to submit a detailed proposal will be contacted
November 16, 2018, 5 PM: Deadline for approved proposal submissions.
End November 2018: Interviews and selection
December 1, 2018: Project begins
To be posted, and answered, here on an ongoing basis.